15 Minutes to Find Split Jerk 1 RM (1 Rep Max)
1:00 Double Unders
5 Rounds for WORK!!! (Yes that is 25 minutes, but 10 minutes of it is REST :)
Also Look for a new WOD FORMAT for all Group WOD's (not Fundamentals) Details as follows:
1) I need people to start arriving 10 minutes before their WOD starts so that they can stretch out and get going on the warm up. I'm going to pull the stretching out of the actual WOD unless we have some specific mobility work programmed.
2) We will have specific start times for segments of the WOD:
- When we have STRENGTH work in the WOD you will have 20- 25 minutes (depending on the day) to complete the Warm up and the STRENGTH as we will start the WOD 20-25 minutes into your hour.
- If there is no STRENGTH element for the day then you will have 15 minutes to complete the Warm Up and Stretch so the the WOD can start 15 minutes into your hour.
3) We have many members arriving late or right as the WOD is supposed to begin and then they are changing their clothes or talking with friends etc. Please remember, we have a schedule of members wanting to get their WOD on after you so our workouts need to START at the scheduled time. I've struggled with many ways to fix this issue. Most gyms do Burpees for late arrivals. I'm of the opinion that I'd rather you be here late than not at all so if your schedule only allows you to be here late I'm not going to penalize you for that, but I don't want to penalize those who made it on time either.
So here's my solution: Folks arriving late will have the same timeline as above. This means if you are not able to get here on time, your Warm up starts when you get here. If you don't have time to do or complete the STRENGTH element then you'll just miss out on finishing that for the day as the WOD will start as scheduled. You cannot skip the Warm up and go straight to the STRENGTH element. If you get here after the actual WOD has started (20-25 minutes in) or cannot complete the WARM UP and stretching activities in time to start the WOD at the sceduled time then I will ask you to wait for the next class.
This new format is all just a way for us to offer you a more complete and better structured workout... Thanks for choosing to work out here with us... We appreciate everyone that comes and want you to get all you can out of your time here!